Dan Shipp DUI Defense Attorney ProfileDan Shipp; Law Office of D. Shackelford Shipp, Attorney at Law 0300 Vagneur Lane Basalt, CO 81621
Phone: (970) 927-2255; or toll free at (888) DAN SHIPP (326-7447)
Fax: (970) 927-6633
Dan Shipp is a DUI Criminal Defense Attorney who has 35+ years experience and has powerful research and court skills that brings his clients the best possible results in their cases. He looks for the strong points in their cases and the weak points in their arrests. He has a down home southern style that brings confidence and comfort to his clients many of whom are distressed regarding their arrest. He will listen to what is happening in their lives and will guide them to the most successful result in their cases. Go to the videos above and see and hear his style. He practices law in the states of Colorado and Mississippi.
Areas Of Practice:
Driving under the Influence of Alcohol/Drugs (DUI)
- Mississippi, 1971
- Colorado, 1986
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 1986
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 1986
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- DUI Defense Lawyers Association| Founding Member
- National College For DUI Defense| Member
- International Platform Speakers Association | Member
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, 1986 – Present | Member
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, 1986 – 1988 | Member, Board of Directors
- American Bar Association, 1986 – Present | Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, 1986 – Present | Member
- Colorado Bar Association, 1986 – Present | Member, Services Committee
- Pitkin County, Colorado | Chairman, Rural and Remote Opposition Committee
Click here to learn more about Dan’s education:
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
Copyright © 2010 by Dan Shipp. All rights reserved. You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal use and for non-commercial distribution. All copies must include this copyright statement.